Applications are now open for Cohort 17 of NPQML and SL programmes with EKLA, commencing in January 2021.
Each Module will be delivered virtually to include the following:
- Online entry Leadership Diagnostics that identifies development areas through feedback from colleagues
- An Induction for you and your school based coach, to enable you to fully understand the requirements of the programme and final assessment
- School based induction tasks to support your preparation for your in-school project
- Virtual sessions facilitated by experienced and serving local practitioners
- Final Assessment Workshop to fully prepare you for your assessment submission
- Ongoing support (from your in-school coach and our trained Facilitators) to link learning to your in-school role
- Bespoke delivery, which reflects the national and local education landscape
Programme coss are £875 for NPQMLand £979 for NPQSL.
To support schools during these challenging times EKLA are delighted to be able to offer schools an EKLA £100 subsidy off of the RRP, for this cohort only.
Deadline for applications is 11th December 2020