The EAST KENT LEARNING Alliance has been formed to meet the needs and priorities of all the schools in our area to bring about a more valuable learning experience for all our pupils and help to raise standards in all our local school.
Our aims are:
- To attract, recruit and train high calibre new entrants to the profession.
- To provide targeted and bespoke training and professional development.
- To further develop leadership within and across schools
- To provide school to school support to help raise outcomes of young people
Examples of training and support we can provide includes:
- Leadership Development
- Early years CPD
- School Reviews
- Internships for aspiring Middle and Senior Leaders
- Bespoke CPD
Each of our strategic partners: Dane Court Grammar School, King Ethelbert School, The Canterbury Academy, Herne Bay High School, Joy Lane Primary School, Herne CE Infant & Nursery School and Capel Le Ferne Primary School, have strong and effective working relationships with their clusters of schools and we are always keen to develop our network of schools and colleagues that we work collaboratively with, so please contact us if you would like further information.
We look forward to working collaboratively with you to raise standards.