NPQH IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO BE A HEADTEACHER/PRINCIPAL AND WITH SUPPORT WILL BE READY FOR HEADSHIP.
Programme Cost is £1,649* per person
* KAH Bursaries of £100 per person are available to schools in swale, canterbury and thanet
'NPQH is for highly motivated School Leaders who are aspiring to become a Headteacher or a Head of school with responsibility for leading a School.The course is also designed to be suitable for those who are already Head teachers or Head of School with cross-school responsibilities e.g. National Leader of Education.The programme will develop talented leaders from all backgrounds who can deliver educational excellence in a self-improving system, and high quality outcomes for pupils and students.The support of a 'sponsor' from your school, usually your line manager or Headteacher, is essential to enable you to make the most of the programme. The NPQH also offers external coaching from a current School leader from the local area.'
- Online entry and exit Leadership Diagnostics that identify development areas through feedback from colleagues
- 3 Face-to-Face days facilitated by 2 experienced and LLSE trained Facilitators
- Weekend all-inclusive residential to apply prior learning to the Headteacher role
- Online self-directed study to link face-to-face learning with your current school role
- 'Shadow a Headteacher ' learning experience - 1 Day, allowing you to see Senior Leadership in a different setting
- Support for your 10-day placement in another school where you will be completing your 2,500 word assignment
- The opportunity to be coached by current school leaders from an alternative setting
- Final assessment support throughout the course
- Access to LLSE Professional Learning Community
- Ongoing in-school coach/mentor support to link learning to your in-school role
- Access to the highly commended LLSE support team throughout the programme
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for the NPQH are made to LLSE (Leadership Learning South East).
For further details: https://www.llse.org.uk/programmes/npqh-2