Leaping into Leadership
An exciting opportunity for potential Senior, Middle leaders and Headteachers!
EKLA, in collaboration with KMTSN, would like to invite you to take part in an exciting opportunity across Kent and Medway.
This unique pilot programme focusses on the new learning area:
‘Teaching Curriculum Excellence’
Those applying should be looking to complete one of the new NPQ qualifications and move to the next stage of leadership within 12-24 months
- undertake an audit based on the Learning Area skills so that a bespoke programme can be devised
- be organised in vertical learning groups of 3/4 comprising aspiring Middle, Senior Leaders and Heads from across all phases and types of school
- undertake visits to each other’s schools
- conduct an action research project based on the school visits and their own needs
- meet to discuss and present their findings and share their understanding and expertise
Course cost: £50 per candidate – this is a reduced fee as the programme is subsidised by NCTL
Dates: Thursday 18 Jan 2018
Thursday 15 March 2018
Thursday 21 June 2018
Times: 16:00 to 17:30
Venue: Highworth Grammar School, Ashford
If you are interested in applying please complete both application forms below return by 24th November.