How to Apply for School Direct
HOW TO APPLY
Advice and Tips on applying:
- Check that you are eligible to apply for School Direct
- Apply early as places fill quickly, especially PE and Primary
- Do your research, look at the website and visit the school you are considering applying to
- To help prepare you for teaching, try to undertake work experience in a school and talk to teachers about the role
- Book your Professional Skills as soon as possible, don't leave it until the summer
- Apply through UCAS not directly to schools, don't send CVs to EKLA or Schools as we cannot consider them
|Applications for School Direct places with EKLA for September 2019 OPEN on 9th OCTOBER via ucas|
Applications for places are managed by UCAS through a single admissions system.
Applications to EKLA for School Direct Trainees to start in September 2019 will open on 9th October via UCAS.
Please follow this link for detailed information: http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works/teacher-training