School led teacher training routes with School Direct. You will be based in one school, learning on the job alongside and with outstanding practitioners. Successful completion of a School Direct teacher training programme with the East Kent Learning Alliance (EKLA ), will lead to the award of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
EKLA are looking for high quality graduates with:
- a commitment to working with young people
- good communication skills
- a fascination with the learning process
- a love of their subject
- the ability to motivate and enthuse young people
- experience of working with young people, particularly in a school environment, strengthens an application
- a desire to make a difference
For further information:
Applications for September 2018 start are managed by UCAS through a single admissions system.
For more detailed information: http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works/teacher-training