NPQH IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO BE A HEADTEACHER/PRINCIPAL AND WITH SUPPORT WILL BE READY FOR HEADSHIP.
Programme Cost is £1,649* per person
* KAH Bursaries of £100 per person are available to schools in swale, canterbury and thanet
Leadership Learning South East are pleased to announce that the new NPQH application window is now open. The application window will close on 22nd September and results will be announced mid-October for a November 2017 start.
'NPQH is for highly motivated School Leaders who are aspiring to become a Headteacher or a Head of school with responsibility for leading a School.The course is also designed to be suitable for those who are already Head teachers or Head of School with cross-school responsibilities e.g. National Leader of Education.The programme will develop talented leaders from all backgrounds who can deliver educational excellence in a self-improving system, and high quality outcomes for pupils and students.The support of a 'sponsor' from your school, usually your line manager or Headteacher, is essential to enable you to make the most of the programme. The NPQH also offers external coaching from a current School leader from the local area.'
- Online entry and exit Leadership Diagnostics that identify development areas through feedback from colleagues
- 3 Face-to-Face days facilitated by 2 experienced and LLSE trained Facilitators
- Weekend all-inclusive residential to apply prior learning to the Headteacher role
- Online self-directed study to link face-to-face learning with your current school role
- 'Shadow a Headteacher ' learning experience - 1 Day, allowing you to see Senior Leadership in a different setting
- Support for your 10-day placement in another school where you will be completing your 2,500 word assignment
- The opportunity to be coached by current school leaders from an alternative setting
- Final assessment support throughout the course
- Access to LLSE Professional Learning Community
- Ongoing in-school coach/mentor support to link learning to your in-school role
- Access to the highly commended LLSE support team throughout the programme
- Face to Face Day 1: 8th November 2017
- Face to Face Day 2: 7th December 2017
- Face to Face Day 3 - 30th January 2018
- Residential Weekend - Friday 20th April - Sunday 22nd April 2018
Venue: The Hilton Hotel, Maidstone
Core Facilitator: John Truman
John is an experienced Teacher, Headteacher, Senior Local Authority Officer, Leadership Consultant and qualified Leadership Coach. He has over 30 years of working directly with children, Schools and their Governing bodies. John has successfully led School, Local Authority and Multi-Agency Teams and worked closely with Governing bodies in their development, appointment and appraisal of CEO's, Executive Headteachers, Headteachers and other Senior Leaders. More recently he has delivered the National College of Teaching and Learning 'Chairs Development Programme' for Kent County Council as well NPQML and NPQSL Programmes. John is a highly experienced, qualified leadership coach and trainer and is able to support and challenge Headteachers, Governors and other School Leaders to improve outcomes for children.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for the NPQH are made to LLSE (Leadership Learning South East).
For further details: http://www.llse.org.uk/programmes/npqh